Conduct an organizational assessment and needs analysis.
After conducting an in-depth Needs Analysis and Organizational Assessment including executive interviews and a Team Dynamics survey, the team designed a 12-month program including the following components:
- A comprehensive leadership development program
- 360 review process including a baseline and follow-up survey
- Core Project:
- Rewrite the company Mission Statement
- Re-define the Core Values and ensure they are actionable and measurable
- Institutionalize the Mission Statement and Core Values across the organization
— OUR PROCESS —
— RESULTS —
While the program focused on leadership teams from North and South America, the results positively impacted the organization globally.
► The new Mission Statement was approved and adopted globally and has played a significant role in the company’s transformation.
► The Core Values were approved and adopted globally and have been utilized to align leadership behaviors and for employee engagement strategies and performance management systems.
► The senior leaders completely embraced their newly defined values-based approach to leading the organization which has driven greater degrees of strategic alignment and organizational excellence.